Lifetime Limited Warranty on all new buildings
Our Lifetime Limited Warranty extends to the original purchaser and may not be transferred to subsequent owners.
Blacks Buildings warrants this product against defects in materials or workmanship for the lifetime of the purchaser after the date of installation. Blacks Buildings also warrants that the shed substantially conforms to the quality and workmanship of the display shed of the same model which may have been shown to you by the authorized agent from whom you bought the shed. This shed is produced with natural materials and you may notice imperfections in these materials that should not be considered defects.
This lifetime limited warranty extends only to defects in materials or workmanship and does not extend to any product or part which has been discarded by you or to damage to your shed caused by mis-use, accident, improper maintenance, improper use, vandalism, or to units which have been altered or modified without the authorization of Blacks Buildings. Neither does this lifetime limited warranty extend to acts of God, including but not limited to tornadoes, hail, and floods.
To submit a claim:
- A copy of the bill of sale or other proof of purchase.
- The current location of the building.
- A written description and picture of the defect to Blacks Buildings within the thirty (30) day period.
Warranty subject to Conditions:
- You must retain your bill of sale or provide other proof of purchase.
- You must notify Blacks Buildings within thirty (30) days of discovering a defect.
- All warranty service/repair must be made by Blacks Buildings or its agents. Repair work by unauthorized parties will void the warranty.
- You must perform adequate routine maintenance on the shed including painting, leveling adjustments, and keeping vegetation from growing around the edges of the shed.
- Any building over 10 x 12 ft. must be set up properly on a pad of 2B stone or a concrete pad. Cinder blocks may also be used to level any building.
- Do not set anything against the exterior of the building. Keep all mulch and shrubs at a minimum of 12” away from the building exterior.
• Failure to meet your responsibilities or failure to follow any warranty procedures will void this limited warranty.
• All warranties implied by the state law, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are expressly limited to the duration of the limited warranties set forth above.
• Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you, with the exception of any warranties implied by state law as hereby limited.
• The foregoing express warranty is exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, guarantees, agreements, and similar obligations of the manufacturer or dealer with respect to the repair or replacement of any product or parts.
• In no event shall Blacks Buildings be liable for consequential or incidental damages.
• No person or company is authorized to change or extend the terms of this warranty
We use only the best products on our buildings. Every Blacks building includes the following warranties.
Warranty On Metal
Warranty On LP SmartSiding
Warranty On Subfloor
Limited Warranty On Shingles
If you have any question or would like a quote, please send us a message or give us a call. We’d be happy to hear from you.